The products on this website dated 2012-2019 were produced under a cooperative agreement (S283B120021) from the U.S. Department of Education. Information presented in this site does not necessarily represent the policies of the Department of Education and does not imply endorsement by the federal government. No official endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education of any product, commodity, service or enterprise mentioned in those products is intended or should be inferred.
The GTL Center does not endorse any interventions, nor does it conduct field studies. The views expressed on this website and its resources do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Education.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the GTL Center nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the GTL Center and AIR are exempt from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to the GTL Center and AIR. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Washington, D.C.